Co-creating The Legacy of Womanhood
With Sistars*, we unite and empower girls with an early, strong experience of sisterhood; a deep connection through a network of women of all ages across the planet, sharing wisdom, ancient and contemporary, with future generations.
We facilitate sistercircles, workshops, camps and more for girls aged 12 to 16, to support their early stages of womanhood, inspiring their future lives as adult women.
Our next step is to set the foundation for our sistercircles and camps and educate guides so that they are ready to facilitate them. This work is documented and done in replicable ways so that the structure can be copied and applied anywhere in the world.
· 10 smaller sistercamps during 2018
· 1 big sistercamp with 100 girls
· 20 educated adult sisterguides
· Manual for how to set up Sistars in your own country
· Developing education for sister guides
· Project management
· Startup and structure of the organization
Please consider donating and sharing this with your friends and family on Facebook, email, Twitter, and text message. Each share makes a real difference!
Thank you for your support